My Porsche 911 Forum
You are not logged in. Please Login.

Posted: Dec 30, 2009 8:32:53 pm
spenner

Got the forum details from greeney today (cheers mate) and had a quick read, it looks like a good forum, similar to one I am a member of for my classic motorbike, so I thought I would give it a go. I am driving a red 1981 3.0 SC targa, I have had it about six months now, its decent and my daily driver but in need of work. Jobs so far have been replacement steering wheel, re-furb all dash gauges, new carpets, re covered targa. I have just bought replacement seats and as of today ordered a heater control unit from douglas valley along with a main beam/indicator switch as mine burnt out this morning, DOH! Ive got plenty of questions to ask as I do all work the car myself, so I hope you are all patient.
Cheers folks, Spenner ;)

Posted: Dec 30, 2009 10:48:16 pm
Pete

hi Spanner -

welcome to the forum. greemy is a top man!

your SC sounds nice. they are great cars and i look forward to seeing more about it in the form. feel free to start your own thread in "our readers 911's". be good to see some photos

Posted: Jan 03, 2010 5:59:41 pm
spenner

Cheers Pete, I will have to learn how to get photos onto here as I dont have a clue with computers. I am going to start a new post/thread and if I get some advice and info I will start my next job on the cars list.
Cheers, :agree:  Craig

Posted: Jan 03, 2010 6:54:34 pm
JK

Welcome to the forum mate, always a bonus to see more hands on members!

Posted: Jan 03, 2010 7:02:49 pm
Pete

Quote: spenner at Jan 03, 2010 5:59:41 pm
Cheers Pete, I will have to learn how to get photos onto here as I dont have a clue with computers. I am going to start a new post/thread and if I get some advice and info I will start my next job on the cars list.
Cheers, :agree:  Craig

Hi Craig -

It can be a little tricky at first, but it's not too bad.

Theres a general help section here:

Getting Help

and here's some hints for posting a picture:

How to post a picture on the forum

Good luck fella  :agree:

Posted: Jan 03, 2010 8:37:24 pm
spenner

JK and Pete, cheers guys feeling welcome already, I hav ehad a quick look at the photo job and I will have a go when time permits, guess it will help to show what I am on about in my numerous advice and help requests.
Thanks fellas, Craig

MyPorsche911  ·  www.MyPorsche911co.uk · Forums