My Porsche 911 Forum
You are not logged in. Please Login.

Posted: Sep 24, 2010 9:04:07 pm
Pete

I've teamed up with 9Magazine to bring all my fellow Porsche enthusiasts a great competition to win a years free subscription to 9Magazine. The Winner and two runners up will each receive a whole years free subscription to 9Magazine delivered to their door!

The all new 9Magazine is a bi-monthly publication devoted entirely to Porsche and the thriving community of Porsche owners. 9Magazine is written by enthusiasts for enthusiasts. Take a moment to visit 9Magazine's website here: www.9magazine.com

To be in with a chance to win a years supply of 9Magazine, all you have to do is be a member or my video sharing website P101tv and upload Porsche related pictures and videos. Simples!

The competition starts on Friday 24th September 2010 and finishes on Sunday 31st October 2010. Who ever has uploaded the most videos and pictures will be the winner, along with the next two highest uploaders. Winners will be notified in a followup newsletter shortly after the competition closes. 

So, if you haven't already, why not take a look at www.p101tv.com and maybe join in?

MyPorsche911  ·  www.MyPorsche911co.uk · Forums